AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Recruiting across a variety of roles within the Events and Conference industry, we specialise in sourcing and placing for:
|Sponsorship and Delegate Sales||Business Development|
|Not for Profit||International|
Here at Real Recruitment, we have seen the talent industry evolve continuously. With today’s technology and the way we interact and share information with one another, we also need to rethink how we continue to attract the best candidates and keep you at the top of your game.
With this in mind, we are developing a new way to recruit – making your job descriptions more interactive and bringing them to life. This helps to attract the right people for your job, your team and your office. You are not just another company with an open position. Posting a short clip about the role provides the candidates an insight into the type of person who will be a fit for your organization – you personally pitch the job to the market.
As a team, we have a huge amount of experience in the industry. Real Recruitment is privately owned, we have worked through challenging recessions and industry changes, but most importantly the company has retained its talent. This is due to the working culture and flexibility offered to Consultants – who are valued as individual contributors and not driven by a ‘sales’ ethos which does not create long-lasting and strong relationships.
Our clients have grown over the years from original founders in the Conference and Event sector to newer companies created by Graduates we have placed who are now MD’s/Owners and Founders of their own businesses. Sometimes we are too honest, recruitment can be tough, we don’t always find ‘the one’ but we will keep you in the picture and keep trying!
- Please call or email us to discuss your recruitment requirements.
- We will then make sure we put you in touch with the most relevant Consultant.
- We then listen to your brief, ask questions and review all options to help you find the best person for the job.
- Ideally, and as needs dictate, we will visit your offices to get a first-hand feel for your business and the ‘type’ of candidate who will suit your requirements.
- It is important that we fully understand the role and can convey to candidates what they can expect from your company – this ensures we match both their career aspirations and your role expectations.
- We then work on your brief, compile CV’s for candidates we have met and discussed your role with and take your feedback to amend approach or progress candidates to interview.
Why we are different
- Bulk sending you CV’s – it is not about the numbers. We know the industry, we know the roles, this is a niche and specialist area so we want to send you the great candidates and not waste your time with CV’s that simply tick some of the criteria
- Overselling your role – we want to keep our clients and our candidates happy, and getting the right fit for both is the most important element of the process.
- We Always Strive To Do Better – This industry is evolving at pace and there is always something to learn. We will not turn our backs on you if the placement does not work out – we will continue to work and learn with you.
Whether you are a Graduate looking to start your Career or an MD looking to move, we are here to help. Our jobs are advertised on our website, The Guardian, LinkedIn, Total Jobs and CV Library. In addition, particularly with certain clients, we know their ongoing requirements and can pre-empt their needs. This can often mean that some roles will not reach the formal advertising stage or have a limited window for application.
Sometimes we have the right role already on our books, but the first step is to get in touch and register by sending us your CV. This way we can determine all the job opportunities which may suit your current career aspirations.
Our process works as follows:
- You see a role or are ready to discuss your next move
- You send your CV ideally along with a short Vimeo/iPhone message introducing yourself and what you are looking for
- One of the Consultants will call you to have a chat and if both parties agree there is a role of interest a Skype/Facetime/Google hangout will be set up
- If we agree to progress your application, we will submit you for the role(s), brief you before interviews, share interview feedback (if provided by the client) and continue to work with you through the recruitment process.
- Once you receive a job offer and accept we want to ensure we retain contact to know how things develop, and if for any reason you are not happy we want to understand why. This is to ensure the information we are providing is accurate, and to keep in touch with a view to help your career needs in the future.
- Our best candidates come from recommendations. If we place someone you refer to us, you will receive £200 vouchers of your choice.
Please note we only work on the job and description provided by our Clients, we are not ‘career fixers’ and are only able to put suitable candidates forward for relevant roles.